Skip to product information
1 of 1

EX DISPLAY TESTER 150g pumpkin & nutmeg soy wax candle

EX DISPLAY TESTER 150g pumpkin & nutmeg soy wax candle

Regular price £10.00 GBP
Regular price £18.00 GBP Sale price £10.00 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

THIS IS AN EX-DISPLAY TESTER.

all ex display candles are marked "tester" or "T" on the label and may have:

-dust/marks on the wax on top of candle

-marks/tears on label

-dents/marks on lid

-slightly weaker scent when first lit, but will eventually become stronger after the top layer has burnt away

Although they are fine to burn, we recommend not using these testers as gifts, as they may not be in perfect condition. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

-sweet-spicy-earthy-

The Pumpkin & Nutmeg Soy Wax Candle is part of our limited edition autumn collection. If you're a fan of pumpkin spiced lattes and all things autumn, this scent is for you! With its delicious notes of coffee, pumpkin pie, filled with sweetness and warming spices this fragrance is perfect for lovers of fall and cosy season.

top notes: pumpkin, orange & lemon

middle notes: ginger, nutmeg & clove

base notes: coffee, caramel & vanilla

burn time approx. 30-35 hours | 100% soy wax | vegan fragrance oils 

Our Candles

  • All our candles use 100% natural soy wax and our own unique blend of vegan friendly fragrances.
  • Hand poured in small batches in Dartmouth, Devon, U.K.
  • Burn time is approximately 40 hours.
  • Approx. 150g
  • Our soy wax candles & melts are available in 6 signature scents, and 3 limited edition scents that change each season.

Candle Tips

  • Make sure to trim the wick to approx. 5mm each time the candle is being burnt.
  • When burning, make sure the the candle has a full melt pool to ensure an even burn and prevent tunneling.
  • Do not burn for longer than 3-4 hours at a time.
  • Never leave a lit candle unattended, and burn out of the way from draughts, children and pets.
  • Remove the lid completely when in use and do not rest on the lid whilst burning.
  • Store your candles when not in use with the lid on, in a cool, dry place away from food and direct sunlight.
  • Although they smell good, please do not eat and keep out of the way of children and pets.
View full details

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)